Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Quick Thoughts Before I Hit The Road

I'm in the middle of doing laundry, but I thought I'd throw out some thoughts.

The streaming schedule for Fanfest on Twitch is now up. Looks like the Team Security presentation is on live at 1500 EVE time (that's GMT for those who don't play EVE). Fittingly, it is the last presentation shown on EVE TV before the closing ceremonies this year. Don't let all those null sec pubbies fool you, the null sec revamp is not the most important thing CCP will talk about!

Also, the closing event is not called "CCP Presents!" on the schedule this year. In before people start speculating if that means CCP is announcing it was sold. Pretty sure the answer is no, although that would explain why Riot has hired away so many CCP employees. Okay, enough feeding the trolls.

Mynxee has sent out some tweets this morning that are pretty good...
If PvP combat is not your thing and you just like poking around everywhere exploring the galaxy, think about joining the Signal Cartel. More information is available in our recruitment thread on the EVE Online forums. And yes, I'm unironically sending people to the forums.

I thought about posting a checklist for those travelling to Fanfest, but I'm lazy. So instead I'll link Sindel Pellion's lists from both 2013 and 2014. Some good advice in both. Maybe I'll compile a list for next year.

Speaking of checklists, I have to continue down the one on my notepad. The paper kind, not the one on a computer. So the next post will probably come from sunny/rainy/snowy Reykjavik next week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Signal boost...hope you're having a grand time in Iceland already...I'm envious :P Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete