Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Halfling Stew - Brenlo's Back On Air

I found out last night that Alan "Brenlo" Crosby, longtime Community Manager for SOE games who ended his career there as Senior Producer of EverQuest2, is now on-air with a show on Online Gaming Radio called Halfling Stew.  Broadcasting Sundays from 1700 - 1900 PDT (don't ask me why U.S. gamers usually use Pacific time), he is co-hosting with Christie "Kiara" Renzetti, who also worked for SOE with the EQ2 community.

And what are they talking about?  RIFT.  And MMOs, but we get a to hear Brenlo and Kiara talk about the new kid on the block.  The only problem for Brenlo is that RIFT has no halflings in it.  Kiara is lucky in that the Defiant has a flavor of dark elves called the Kelari.

No matter what I thought of Brenlo's stint as the senior producer of EQ2, I always did like him on the SOE podcast, which he started.  Looks like I'll have to check out his show Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment