Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Wow Update

I don't play World of Warcraft a lot.  It is the game I play when I don't want to think TOO much, but don't want to do something mind numbing like high-sec mining in Eve.  So last night was an accomplishment when Rosilind, my hunter, reached level 20.  Yes, it has taken me over 2 months to go from level 12 to level 20.  I guess that makes me the definition of the term "casual".

As part of my project of documenting what my characters look like as I level, here is a screenshot of my hunter.

Rosilind at 20
She doesn't look that much different than she did at level 12.  But she is my character who is doing all of the scouting for the others.  With all of the locked chests I've been running into lately, I'm thinking of creating a rogue.  But no more blood elves.  I'm thinking of creating an undead rogue.  Cliche, I know, but with Cataclysm coming up, I'd like to see and play through some of the other Horde starting areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment